Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wrecked by Anna Davies


   I've only completed a bit more than half of this book but so far I don't think that this is a good story because it began with people down at the beach at Coastal Carolina and how it barely made any sense to me. I thought that this book was confusing because it wants to tell you that Miranda is falling for Christian, but then it's very indirect because you can observe how Anna Davies writes about their relationship. I'm not really sure if the people are realistically humans because at some point it talks about them being in the ocean and seas but I guess that's my problem because I'm sure there is more books or previous books before this one. I got this book from my cousin and started reading it because I had nothing to do over the Christmas break so she was like I recommend this book. But it had moments where you could feel how the characters feel like. For example, the prologue was very well written because it gave people who have not read the first few books a sense of what they're doing but then like the book is still confusing for me. I honestly think that Davies could've written better because it didn't really attract me as much as Louis Sachar's books. But that's my own view point of this story so yeah.
   I wouldn't recommend this book at all and if I were to rate it, I would give it a 2.5/5 because it was just confusing and the language (literary devices) used in this weren't spectacular or something you can notice. But if you wish to read this book, I think you should read a summary first because I honestly don't like the book but I'm still reading as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment