Thursday 23 January 2014

Hyouka

Hyouka

This is another anime! But this time, it's a change up for me at least, I decided to look under mystery-related animes and I found this one as my top research. When I began to watch this, it wasn't that great at all unlike Sword Art Online or Guilty Crown, it just began with school life and friendship talk. But I always like to watch the whole thing, so as I waited for the episodes to be released, I figured that the main character Hōtarō Oreki was anti-social until he met a girl named Eru Chitanda who changed his life because she always had something for him to solve. These mysteries that she requests for Oreki to solve aren't that interesting but seeing how he solves it, interests me because he would gather the clues and solve like Sherlock Holmes. Also, I can say my favourite quote from this anime is "I'm curious" by Chitanda, whenever she wants Oreki to solve the mystery of school and things, she would say a line then "I'm curious" and Oreki would refuse but decides to solve the mystery as he thinks more about Chitanda. Even though this anime was only under "Mystery" anime, I thought that this contained romance because of how Oreki changed because of Chitanda and how he thinks of her. So in my opinion, this is a romantic-mystery anime and I believe some of us will like this mix. If you are looking for something different related to anime, this is definitely for you. I would highly recommend this anime to anyone who lives life as a delinquent or doesn't know much about their future because this anime will tell you the story of Oreki who didn't have a future and was anti-social and how he changed. Ultimately, I thought that you can relate to this anime easily because there are many people who don't know what they're going to be including myself and understanding that making friends is one step to guide yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment